Jump to content

Hank Moody

Members
  • Posts

    31
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Hank Moody

  1. I'm also with you on this hope-ium. But if they're late that could also mean they got more than usual number of fiction apps this cycle. That's also a little scary.
  2. Wasn't VT's deadline on 21st January this year? That's just a couple of days ago. It seems like there might or might not be interviews too, based on the automated email from the program director.
  3. That seems unlikely to me. Looking at last year's spreadsheet, people did update on the spreadsheet on the same day or the day after they received fiction waitlists from UIUC. They're probably just late this year for whatever reason.
  4. I think it's supposed to be 1-2 pages. And you could maybe send your recommenders this article if they're not familiar with writing rec letters for MFAs: https://kendalldunkelberg.com/2022/02/12/advice-on-writing-letters-of-recommendation-for-the-mfa-in-creative-writing/#:~:text=It should be written like,with it, in other words
  5. Woah what does that mean?
  6. I've been wondering about that too. Especially because all the Wyoming acceptances/waitlists I saw on draft were nonfiction or hybrid and none for fiction.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use