Jump to content

No-Evidence8843

Members
  • Posts

    28
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by No-Evidence8843

  1. This forum is for MFAs in Visual Arts. Our application process and dates of interviews/acceptances are very different from your degree.
  2. If your'e prioritizing funding, many schools that are state universities, are usually fully funded through a stipend, which includes a tuition waiver + assistantship. A lot of these schools tend to have Feb 1 deadlines. To the best of my knowledge, Stony Brook and most New York Schools, are not fully funded. Also, if your'e attending out of state, even if tuition waiver is included, student fees still get increased for out of state purposes until you have residency. Which means fees can cost thousands of dollars instead of hundreds. I also think cost shouldn't be over emphasized when choosing a school. It's important, but there are many fully funded programs and almost every grad student takes out loans for tuition or indirect costs like living expenses.
  3. Hi everyone. I applied to 6 programs for painting. . Yale . Rutgers . Uconn . Michigan . LSU . Boston University (like others, I received an app waiver, so I applied) I read a lot of 2025 freak out forum, it helped with giving a timeline when people hear back. I didn’t see much for interview requests for Rutgers or Michigan, which had Jan 1 & 3 deadlines. If anyone knows their timelines, that would be great. The other schools are early February, I just wonder if you could be contacted late January for Rutgers and Michigan.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use