Jump to content

impatientjoy

Members
  • Posts

    76
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by impatientjoy

  1. Has anyone heard from Alaska or CU Boulder yet?
  2. I’m on their waitlist and under the impression all acceptances / waitlists are out for all 3 genres
  3. I wonder if they release more about funding once all genres are notified?
  4. Do yall think NC state has only notified fiction acceptances/waitlists and are still deciding on poetry? Or are the poets they accepted just not on draft?? It seems odd to me that we wouldn’t see anything for NC state poetry
  5. Do we think Montana alerted folks in poetry & fiction who just aren’t on draft?
  6. Curious for those considering options, how much weight are you giving your initial interactions? I’m having wildly different experiences with professors after being accepted or waitlisted, and I feel a little like some schools aren’t actually that invested.
  7. Who are folks still waiting to hear from / hoping to hear from this week? Hoping to hear some news from NC State, Montana, & Idaho soon!
  8. Ahhh!! I was wrong!! That weird CSU portal update was an acceptance 😭 is anyone familiar with CSU funding?? They can’t offer it at the moment, and I’m wondering if that means they might be able to or there’s a waitlist?? Emailed to ask but curious if anyone has any extra knowledge or experience!
  9. Do we know anything about Montana? I know CNF notifications went out but it feels quiet on the F and P front?
  10. My guess is that’s a good sign! Likely waitlist? I feel like they leave waitlisted students in limbo on the application itself
  11. Does anyone else have an odd update to their CSU portal? I’m assuming it’s a rejection since calls already started but
  12. Do we think CSU staggers acceptances??
  13. No…. What did it say
  14. Does anyone know if northern michigan calls all acceptances on the same day?
  15. Did we miss Oregon state poetry acceptances and all the waitlists?? Or do we think the waitlists just aren’t posting?
  16. Do yall think when you find out about a decision via an email about a portal update that they are all sent at once? I understand why the personal emails come in staggered but curious about generic automated emails
  17. Any acceptance is sooo exciting and still my brain desperately wants a phone call acceptance!! would love for the unknown number to be someone with wonderful news instead of someone trying to sell me new insurance!!!
  18. Sooo many of my schools don’t have poetry acceptances reported yet!! I’m curious if it’s a lack of data or they approached genres separately. I feel like we would see NC state poetry on draft!
  19. Congrats!! An email from him is a dream!! Did you get the impression from the email itself? It still seems like only CNF acceptances have gone out!
  20. It looks like Montana does do rolling acceptances! Still only CNF though!
  21. I’m also curious about nc state and umn waitlist!! Thought poetry notifications for nc state would happen last week
  22. Who are folks expecting to hear from this week?? It was a quieter end of the week / weekend than I anticipated!
  23. It looks like an idaho acceptance came through two days ago on the sheet! Did anyone else hear from them yet?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use