Jump to content

impatientjoy

Members
  • Posts

    76
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by impatientjoy

  1. Very exciting! For fiction?
  2. Does anyone know if NC state alerts different genres on different days? I feel like I keep seeing only one genre w some schools
  3. I’m wondering if idaho will come next week! I remember someone saying they emailed a few weeks ago and heard the process was moving a little slower (during the general grad admissions stage)
  4. Is anyone else assuming Minnesota already sent out waitlists and that’s just not represented here or on draft?
  5. Does anyone think we might hear from Montana this week?
  6. Do schools ever notify on Sunday or do we think it’s the one day of the week we can safely set down our emails?
  7. Agreed. I wonder if the rejections are form emails or are they just releasing them in waves?
  8. Did Wisconsin already release acceptances and we just aren’t seeing those on the sheet? Or is it common for them to release all decisions on the same day?
  9. It’s so interesting that different genres within one school notify in different ways lol it’s so stressful
  10. As a coping mechanism, I am leaning into imagining what life will be like as a future MFA student, which has been a lot of fun! But does anyone know if schools help MFA students find housing? It just seems impossible to live in so many of these places on such a small stipend. How do people do it??
  11. But still no poetry?? also has anyone heard from Minnesota about the waitlist?
  12. Does anyone know if Montana or Oregon State alert different genres on different days?
  13. Does anyone know if they release acceptances for all the genres at the same time? Jess, I hope you feel better soon!
  14. They didn’t! I assumed April 15th but I told them I was excited to learn more & still waiting to hear from all my schools
  15. NAU is sending funding info early next week!
  16. Congrats!!! Which genre?? I emailed and asked & can report back! Maybe funding is a different email?
  17. My first acceptance came in today!!! Did anyone hear from NAU with funding information??
  18. Do we think Minnesota and vandy sent waitlists and those folks just aren’t on draft?
  19. feel like at this point we can assume all calls have been made
  20. I really don’t understand the purpose of sending out acceptances, waitlists, and rejections on different days. Does anyone know why schools do this?
  21. There’s a university of idaho playwriting acceptance posted. My idaho application says it’s not even with the department yet. Is it normal to send out acceptances before reviewing everyone?
  22. I’m also a poet, & I’ve been wondering the same thing
  23. sad to see the first university of minnesota acceptance
  24. Can anyone link this year's spreadsheet where people update when they hear back from schools? I can't find it on the draft!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use