Jump to content

Lyssartist

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lyssartist

  1. I was accepted also!! Do you think you’ll attend? We should connect! Congratulations!
  2. Congrats! If you don’t mind clarifying, are you applying for the creative visual arts program or image text? Good luck on the interview!
  3. I also applied to Cornell and haven’t heard anything (nor have seen anything reported on this forum) so have hope!! I’ve read in past forums that they typically reach out later than other schools.
  4. Has anyone heard anything from Cornell? Or know when they typically reach out? Thank you in advance for any info. Sending good vibes to you all! We’re in it together!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use