Jump to content

jobahza

Members
  • Posts

    36
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jobahza

  1. filmmaking, photography, performance - interdisciplinary with the focus to make some films and do some experimental projects but also be a better educator and empower young people!
  2. photography
  3. Yeah I'm starting to get worried. Here's my list UW-Madison - Interview & Waitlist U of Minnesota - Interview (still waiting for results post interview) U of Arkansas Interview Tomorrow Ohio State - Rejected Carnegie Mellon - Rejected UConn - Program Cancelled UIC - Still Waiting U of Arizona - Still Waiting U of Oregon - Still Waiting
  4. Got the rejection email from Carnegie Mellon
  5. Not really that important, just curious. Does anyone know why some people get changes in their portal and some do not? For example, I was contacted via email about UW Madison Waitlist and Ohio State Rejection - but on the application portal it still says "under review." How come some applicants are shown advancements such as "decided" and some not?
  6. Dang, congrats! Good to know they're reaching out, but unfortunately I didn't get an invite.
  7. Keep on trucking. It's so hard! It's a very competitive atmosphere. Don't let it get you down.
  8. Trying to stay hopeful... Updates as of today: Waitlisted at UW-Madison Rejected at Ohio State Interviewed at U Minnesota - still waiting to hear (I'd love to go here) Interview with U Arkansas this Friday Have not heard from: UIC CMU U of Oregon U of Arizona The waiting game is killing me. Was more bummed than I expected about getting waitlisted at UW-Madison, though not surprised. The interview was tough but I thought it went pretty well, but, I do want to focus more on filmmaking and photography as an interdisciplinary practice, and their 4D program was very performance-art and experimental based. Minnesota would be an ideal fit. Just have to be patient!!!!
  9. Something interesting, I responded to the email I got from UConn, just like a "thank you for letting me know, wishing you all the best." and the email bounced back to me saying the email address I replied to doesn't exist in their system. So I was wondering if maybe they are dealing with layoffs or something for the art department?
  10. I just figured out how to reply to people here lol. I applied to interdisciplinary programs there, but with focuses on filmmaking and photography.
  11. Hello all, Has anyone heard from, or might know when they will hear from University of Arizona Carnegie Mellon UIC University Oregon for interviews or application status? So far I've had interviews at UW-Madison and University of Minnesota, and I have one for University of Arkansas next week. UConn contacted me today, saying they will not have an MFA program and will refund my application fee. I didn't get invited to interview with Ohio State, but that's okay. I'm excited! Good luck to everyone here!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use