Jump to content

Pommekites

Members
  • Posts

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pommekites

  1. Ahh, good to know. I was hoping that they send it out in multiple batches?
  2. Has anyone gotten interview Invites from VCU Sculpture specifically? I heard a few who got rejections. The silence is killlllllling meπŸ«₯ I was encourage to apply by their faculty, should I email and ask about it?
  3. Hello&congrats, I also got an interview invite from Columbia (sculpture) on Feb 10, but they only offered online interviews and two dates to choose from (feb 14 and 15), hmmm I wonder why...wish I can have more prep time!
  4. Thanks for the info! best of luck with this new cycle. May I ask if it was after an interview or was it just an waitlist decision?
  5. Scanning past posts but I can't seem to find much info on VCU sculpture's interview or when they sent invitations out, has anyone here applied before? πŸ™πŸ™
  6. portal rejection from Yale sculpture on February 6 (no email notification )
  7. Hi everyone here, my concentration is in Sculpture, I just got an interview with Hunter, still waiting to hear back from: Yale, Columbia, Bard, VCU It's my first time applying so I went big lol.... I particularly want to know when does VCU send out invites or decisions, or if anyone has experience applying. (Additional info: I also applied to programs in Art therapy and have received interviews from art schools like SVA and Pratt in late January)
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use