Jump to content

person41925

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by person41925

  1. I applied for painting/drawing! Have lost hope but its okay 😞
  2. Congratulations! When did you do your interview? Wondering what their timeline looks like..
  3. Yep, they reached out yesterday and it's scheduled for next week Tuesday!
  4. Got an interview with UC Irvine!
  5. Hi! I applied to UC Berkeley, UT Austin, UCI, UCLA, and Tulane. Got interviews with Berkeley and UT so far... was wondering if anyone has heard back from Berkeley (or any other schools on this list), as I interviewed almost four weeks ago for Berkeley and haven't heard back since. I haven't seen anyone saying anything about acceptance or rejection for Berkeley so was also curious if acceptances/denials are released at the same time. It is my first application cycle so I am not exactly sure how/when everything comes out and am a bit stressed.
  6. Did anyone hear anything from ucb after interviewing? Its been over 2 weeks :(
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use