Jump to content

BobaCannibal

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BobaCannibal

  1. Ah ok, I applied to Designed Objects at SAIC. I got an informal email acceptance several weeks before I got the actual admissions update.
  2. Which program did you apply to?
  3. That sounds about right. I applied to the MFA in Design program, but they only take 4-8 students per cycle. Still disappointing, as I don't have a lot of funding from offers currently.
  4. Yeah... got my rejection email from UT Austin today. They told me they couldn't even give me feedback for my portfolio or anything due to the volume of applications. Damn.
  5. I'm not sure, but I feel like the interview period from past years was definitely before now.
  6. Still haven't heard back at all from UT Austin and Notre Dame MFA, not even an interview... probably cooked.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use