No, I haven’t gotten any interviews yet. From what I’ve heard, most people who got interviews had them in person, so I’m hoping the online ones might come later but I’m not sure. This is more stressful than I expected . Let me know if you hear any updates or get an interview.
Hi, I haven’t heard back from them yet. My application also still shows “under review.” I received an email saying they are still processing interviews.
Nope, I haven’t yet. I sent them an email, so hopefully everything works out! How was the interview? If you don’t mind sharing, what kind of questions did they ask?
Yay, congratulations, good luck! I’m an international student, so i dont if that's why its taking long. Would it be okay if I emailed them? I was told not to.
I applied to the eHealth program at McMaster for Fall 2026, but I haven’t received any response yet. I’m starting to panic a little. Has anyone heard back from them?