Jump to content

Alex741

Members
  • Posts

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alex741

  1. This sounds like a genuinely useful idea, especially for postgraduate students whose CVs often don’t have enough space to showcase research, publications, projects, presentations, and academic work in detail. A personal website can provide a much better way to connect those individual achievements and give visitors a clearer picture of someone’s expertise. I’d definitely include sections for research interests, publications, conference presentations, teaching experience, projects, awards, technical skills, and links to relevant papers or repositories. An easy-to-navigate design is also important so that the site feels professional rather than simply being a longer version of the CV. The ability to upload an existing CV and generate a starting point sounds particularly convenient. I think tools like this could save applicants a lot of time while still allowing them to personalize how they present their work.
  2. Great initiative! For IR/MPP applications, I think the key is to keep the CV concise while clearly highlighting relevant academic, research, policy, leadership, and professional experience. Each bullet should focus on specific contributions and measurable outcomes rather than simply listing responsibilities. Clean formatting and consistent structure are also important, especially when applying through systems that use automated screening. An ATS Score Checker can be useful for identifying formatting or keyword issues, but the CV should still be tailored to the specific program and reviewed for overall clarity and impact.
  3. I agree that using up-to-date material is essential for MD-102 because Microsoft regularly changes the exam objectives. My recommended approach is to combine the official Microsoft Learn content with hands-on practice in Microsoft Intune, Entra ID, Windows deployment, compliance policies, and endpoint security. Practice questions are useful for identifying weak areas, but I’d focus on understanding why each answer is correct rather than memorizing answers. I’d also take timed practice exams and review every incorrect answer before the real exam. The CertStopic MD-102 questions can be useful as additional practice alongside these resources.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use