-
Posts
221 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by sandyvanb
-
Good morning! Looks like today has been relatively quiet... I suspect the week won't end that way...
-
Oh TMP I am trying! I am having such a hard time teaching and staying focused. I was lecturing on the Romans today (usually fun and interesting) and all I could think was that I won't be doing this next year, I'll actually be working on my work!
-
Crazed, I agree with Meg22. I probably wouldn't correct the error. No, I did not get invited to the NYU propsie weekend. However, I have heard that sometimes that doesn't matter... I just want this cycle to be over so I can make plans!
-
It's amazing how one funded offer changes your whole outlook! I highly recommend getting the MA (if your other options don't pan). Everything will work out at the end. Right now I'm driving myself crazy because I haven't heard from UMD and offers are going out. Miami, UMD and NYU are my three top choices. I know I'm lucky to get into one of these schools, but having other potential schools still out there is maddening... And congrats to SapperDaddy!
-
Congrats Crazed! When I am away from the board for a few hours I tend to miss things when I glance through the older pages.
-
Congrats Flux!
-
Got my Harvard rejection today via snail mail. No big surprise, six schools to go...
-
I am sorry about the declines this morning! There is still a lot of time in the day for good news!
-
Good morning and good luck to everyone!
-
I still feel the same way.
-
Thanks! It would be great to have a couple of offers on the table. I have my one acceptance and that makes the whole process a lot easier.
-
I know! I really hope that it is going to be a busy week around here, and that there is a lot of positive news on this thread!
-
I agree completely! I'm waiting for seven schools, but I'm expecting 3-4 rejections. I just want answers!
-
LOL! Trust me, I have been researching Florida over the last few days. I am probably going to go out and visit UMiami at the end of March.
-
I am trying to stay busy and distract myself this weekend. It is going to be a long but probably exciting week around here!
-
Congrats to everyone who got acceptances yesterday!
-
Congrats lureynol!
-
Congrats Doodle!
-
Congrats Crater!
-
Got my answer from Georgetown today... Rejected! No big surprise, I just wanted an answer! But I did get my official offer letter from Miami today, so that felt great!
-
Congrats to Roxelana and Cooperstreet!
-
That's all I see too. I'll just wait patiently for my rejection to arrive in my mailbox.
-
No worries! I do understand how they looked, and I am sorry for that. Now back to the history forum love and support fest!
-
If the results for Georgetown are online, I just want to know where to look! I don't have any other ulterior motives and I doubt the other posters do either. But Hopin' I do understand your point.
-
Thanks for the info! There is a recent update that said that they were rejected via the website...
