Kira Talent interview platform

One of my programs requires us to do a video interview and it's through the platform Kira Talent. Has anyone used this before for an interview for a job or another graduate program? The school did a good job of explaining how the interview will be styled but I am still a little confused about it and my research isn't going too well. Is it an actual person interviewing you (i.e., live interview)? Or are the questions pre-recorded/shown on the screen and you basically talk to your camera as if it was a person in front of you? I have a feeling it is the latter but I wanted to ask in case I could get any clarifications and if anyone has any tips if they've done this before!

I am not sure if the experience is the same for all programs, but the questions I encountered using the Kira Talent system were pre-recorded and/or displayed on the screen. Pre-recorded questions had accompanying transcriptions. In addition to questions that asked for oral responses, there were also some that asked for written responses, which was a surprise to me. After setting up my profile and being walked through a system requirement check, I was able to answer unlimited practice questions to get comfortable with the format of a video interview before doing the actual interview. Overall, the system was pretty easy to use.