Thinking of changing career but a bit lost

Spiro1896

Hello,

I am new to this forum and I am looking for advise. I have a BSc Archaeology, MSc Bioarchaeology, MA Education and PhD in Bioarchaeology. I am currently a lecturer but I am thinking of changing career. Does anyone have any idea what else I could do with these qualifications? I don't want to take more degrees if possible. I am quite interested in conservation. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Spiro

Edited by Spiro1896
Typo

Well, what do you WANT to do? Do you have quantitative training you could put to use? GIS skills? Do you want to be doing research related to archaeology or would you be interested in transitioning to another field? If I were you, I'd check out the resources on VersatilePhD and do some career soul-searching to try to ID a new path for yourself.

I've been a hiring manager for the past ten years, and Rising_Star is quite right - what is it that you're wanting to do?  And how much are you wanting to make?

You don't need additional degree - in fact, depending on what you apply for, I may recommend you take some of your degrees off.  But we'll see.

Do you have a resume (not a CV)?  LinkedIn?  Could you post either of those (with your name/info off if you'd prefer) so we can give feedback there?