Cambridge part iii pure mathematics

Hello, I applied for the Mast in pure mathematics at the university of Cambridge in November, and my application has been under review by department since then. I was wondering if anyone knows when i would be likely to hear back from the department regarding an offer. I'm currently studying a Bsc in mathematics in the united kingdom at a not so high ranking university. 

I received my Part iii offer in early April 2015 (but I suppose they will release result from early Feb.). I think they would not care about the ranking of your univ. if it's a British univ. But you typically need to achieve first (even for Cambridge own undergraduates).

1 hour ago, scary12345 said:

Hi Thanks for responding, i understand that they require a first overall, i'm still currently doing my qualification (i'm in my last year), does my second year grade also need to be a 1st?

I think they require an overall three years of 1st or 1st on your final degree, which might be a condition in the offer if you are selected. (Ps. I thought only Cambridge assigns a separate undergraduate classification for each year's study...)

I suggest you refer to the British gradcafe "the student room"... As there should be more people discuss applications in UK.

• 3 weeks later...