No longer interested whatsoever in a program, what to do?

So I am seeking a professional degree. I applied to 5 schools. One is my undergrad school (hereafter referred to as School A), which is ranked very highly, is in a city I love and adore, has a program where I'm already familiar with the faculty, and countless other pros. Most importantly, I've already been accepted. This was my number one choice of school and it would take an absolutely incredible funding offer from another school to make me not choose this one. (I do not yet know what funding I will get from this school because they accepted me early, before financial aid decisions.)

I haven't heard back from the other four schools (which is typical, looking at previous years). All of these schools are schools I would want to attend if School A fell through for whatever reason ... except one. Hereafter referred to as School B. School B was my "safety" school, in that it is low-ranked, has lower admission standards, and they accept a much larger number of students per year than other programs. I don't want to attend this school because it's not very prestigious, is in a location I REALLY don't want to live in (and my significant other would have a harder time finding a job there than other school locations), has seemed fairly unprofessional based on their website and communications with me, and just doesn't seem like a good fit. (To be clear, I still would have been willing to attend School B if nowhere else accepted me. That's why I bothered applying in the first place.)

Now, School B invites all applicants to a visitation day. I was unable to attend due to having to work (and already had been accepted to School A, so wasn't concerned). However, what I didn't know (because it is absolutely nowhere on the application or website or anything!) is that if you don't attend this visitation day but they are interested in you, they ask you to interview via Skype. I don't have a webcam, I don't have free time to have an interview, video interviews stress me out incredibly which I really don't want to deal with right now, and I just don't care about this program anymore. 

Now I may be jumping the gun here because they haven't actually invited me to interview at this time, but if they do, should I just suck it up and do it anyway? Politely decline? Or email them now, ahead of time, and tell them I'm no longer interested?

To be absolutely clear, unless I somehow have my offer of admission from School A withdrawn, there is absolutely nothing that could make me want to go to this school. Absolutely nothing. Not even 0 funding from School A and the best funding School B has to offer.

To be clear, you were invited to the visitation day, turned it down, and have not been invited for a Skype interview?

Yes, you can certainly let them know up front that you are no longer interested. In all honesty, I would just wait until they contacted me again and politely decline at that point. But no, if you're 1000000000% sure you would not accept an offer of admission to this school under any circumstances, do not interview with them just for the sake of it.

Edited by deshypothequiez

I agree with the others: the right thing to do is to email School B and let them know that you would like to withdraw your application to their school. You don't have to say why---just say that. Thank them for the opportunity.

It doesn't matter if they want to Skype interview you or not, you should withdraw now anyways. To be honest, you should have withdrawn right when you decided you would take School A over School B, no matter what (i.e. you could have withdrawn it when they invited you to the visit). But that's not a huge deal.