University of Delaware Supplemental Application

55 minutes ago, Auuudriana said:

Are you talking about the application to the UD graduate school in general? What is the supplemental application? I go there now.

I thought that I would have received an email to complete the UD application AFTER I submitted my CSDCAS application. I'm assuming if I submit my UD application now that it's just too late to be considered.

15 hours ago, KaryOaky said:

I thought that I would have received an email to complete the UD application AFTER I submitted my CSDCAS application. I'm assuming if I submit my UD application now that it's just too late to be considered.

I was told to fill out the graduate school application only when I got my acceptance email, not after I submitted my CSDCAS application. So my assumption is that that is still the case. Hope that helps.

13 hours ago, alicalc7 said:

I received an email from UD to complete the supplemental app. I would contact and ask the school if it is too late. They have already sent out some decisions.

When did you receive that email?

On 2/8/2018 at 5:36 PM, KaryOaky said:

http://sites.udel.edu/cscd/grad/. Click on Admission and then scroll down to the bottom of that box.

I received an email asking me to complete the supplementary application today and therefore emailed them. I got a reply saying the application is a two-step process and I could have been accepted last week if the supplementary part had been done! Super excited right now! 

Edit:

emailed them again and got a new reply from Aquiles Iglesias: "Will recommend to Graduate School your acceptance tomorrow". Acceptance confirmed.

Edited by Red_diet

1 hour ago, Red_diet said:

I received an email asking me to complete the supplementary application today and therefore emailed them. I got a reply saying the application is a two-step process and I could have been accepted last week if the supplementary part had been done! Super excited right now! 

Edit:

emailed them again and got a new reply from Aquiles Iglesias: "Will recommend to Graduate School your acceptance tomorrow". Acceptance confirmed.

That's so awesome! I was actually accepted yesterday because I found my supplementary application link buried in my email and submitted it as soon as I found it. Congrats!

48 minutes ago, KaryOaky said:

That's so awesome! I was actually accepted yesterday because I found my supplementary application link buried in my email and submitted it as soon as I found it. Congrats!

Congrats to you too! This is my first acceptance so that's a huge relief. Well, at least I have some place to go.