Northeastern University

I emailed NEU before submitting my application with a general question. Today I received a response to that email apologizing for not getting back to me sooner and informing me that my application has been received and reviewed. Definitely reassuring since I also had no indication that they had received my app. 

I've had the same experience with contacting people there - several emails and phone calls before getting a response! Apparently they're not confirming receipt of applications unless you ask. 

Today I received an email saying that the CSDCAS had verified my application (even though this happened weeks ago?) and that my application is now in the review process by the admissions committee. They also said they have a rolling admissions process and we'll hear once our application has been reviewed/a decision has been made. I didn't realize they had rolling admissions! I didn't apply till the deadline, so I hope that doesn't hurt my chances.

15 hours ago, mlr said:

Is anyone attending the open house this weekend?!

I wish I could! I’m from Florida and can’t get up there on such short notice. I’m toying with the possibility of going to the one on March 10th. Does anyone know if they will have another after that? 

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering about funding as well...

So far this is my only acceptance, so I've been crunching the numbers on tuition, living expenses, etc. Yikes!

Are any of you planning to attend?