ETH Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Programme (ESOP) 2018 Admission

phys131

Hi,

I applied for the Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Programme along with a MSc Physics application and I thought it might be useful to open a thread to talk about the admission results and interviews. Until now, I still have not heard from both the scholarship and the study program. Has anyobody already heard from them or gotten an interview for the ESOP scholarship, yet, or knows when the interviews will take place?

Hello!

I really appreciate your idea!

I also applied for the ESOP and I haven't heard anything since then, but I've seen in the result section that some people got interviews. Also, looking at last year's results, I think we can expect a reply for the study program in the upcoming weeks. So I suppose that if we haven't had an interview by now, we will probably not be awarded the scholarship.  Unless it can be awarded without interview?

Hey,

I see only one who got an interview for the ESOP, the others got admitted just to the Master's program I guess. Which program did you apply for? It also depends on the departements I think, but if we do not have an interview in February, we most probably will not get the ESOP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...