Things To Do While "Waiting It Out."

AMC

Other than the usual checking mail a crapillion times a day and haunting this forum. I have:

- Joined the gym to try and gain some strength and stamina. I am a weakling :lol:

- Go to those used book shops and buy the cheapest fiction available.(Not a good idea, most books were absolute trash)

- Catch up on all my fantasy and SF reading. Damned, I love fantasy and SF.

- Calling and mailing everyone I have always wanted to but procrastinated.

- Started playing a couple of MMORPGs, they are fun and dont really require your attention.

- Trying to find some people I can play football with.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL!! do we have a contender?!!!! Its strange. Now that you mention pigeon poop, I remember my grandma telling me the same thing. She told me, that pigeon poop falling on you was a sign of good luck. I do not live close to either Korea or China, but the myth holds true in our side of the world as well. She also told me that a crow slightly touching the top of your head was a sign of good luck. I dont know how much of good luck that is, cuz the crow never meant to slightly touch, infact he right out kicked me on my head!

recently a crow did poop on my head and nose ? what should i make of that

prats said:
LOL!! do we have a contender?!!!! Its strange. Now that you mention pigeon poop, I remember my grandma telling me the same thing. She told me, that pigeon poop falling on you was a sign of good luck. I do not live close to either Korea or China, but the myth holds true in our side of the world as well. She also told me that a crow slightly touching the top of your head was a sign of good luck. I dont know how much of good luck that is, cuz the crow never meant to slightly touch, infact he right out kicked me on my head!

recently a crow did poop on my head and nose ? what should i make of that

Crow was never meant to be an omen of good sign, but as cognizants of knowledge we are not supposed to be superstitious right?