Official interview at Tufts?

movinon

Did anyone get an official invite for an interview? I think the dept sent out a standard email to all applicants saying that they are finalizing decisions and notice will be sent out soon. I am just wondering what people have heard from what concentrations.

Did anyone get an official invite for an interview? I think the dept sent out a standard email to all applicants saying that they are finalizing decisions and notice will be sent out soon. I am just wondering what people have heard from what concentrations.

I applied to work with a couple teachers in the Cognitive concentration. I just realized that on my application I indicated the two teacher I wanted to work with but I forgot to write "Cognitive" under concentration (oops). Anyway, I don't recall anyone mentioning they got an interview. On the website they don't mention that they interview people and I remember someone writing that Tufts doesn't do formal interviews.

kind of ironic reading this, I do undergrad interviews, yet am an applicant myself (didn't apply to Tufts, no fit in the graduate schools for my needs).

The cognitive neuroscience program at Tufts, from what I remember, is strong. Some of my friends were doing research in that department as undergrads; the work they were doing was quite advanced.

kind of ironic reading this, I do undergrad interviews, yet am an applicant myself (didn't apply to Tufts, no fit in the graduate schools for my needs).

The cognitive neuroscience program at Tufts, from what I remember, is strong. Some of my friends were doing research in that department as undergrads; the work they were doing was quite advanced.

I applied to Social, and I have heard absolutley nothing!

I am in the same boat!

From what I have seen from past years on this forum, they don't appear to do official interviews. Your guess is as good as mine.