Jump to content
  • 0

Is it worht applying for



Hi. I am looking for advice only. I graduated back in 2011, from the University of York with a 2:2 MChem degree. Since then I have become a science teacher. In recent years I have considered going back to University and study/research in the field of environmental sciences. First, I am wondering if it is even possible with my grade? Second, even if I went and got a second masters degree would that help? Or would my initial degree result prevent me going on to research at PhD level?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.