Northwestern Learning Sciences (not CS+LS) Ph.D.

libbyt

Hey there! Has anyone applied to the Learning Sciences Ph.D. program? Any word yet? I know there was a post about Northwestern a few weeks ago, but I think that the person posting was focused on Computer Sciences AND Learning Sciences rather than just Learning Sciences. Let me know. Thanks in advance!

On 2018/2/26 at 11:21 AM, libbyt said:

Hey there! Has anyone applied to the Learning Sciences Ph.D. program? Any word yet? I know there was a post about Northwestern a few weeks ago, but I think that the person posting was focused on Computer Sciences AND Learning Sciences rather than just Learning Sciences. Let me know. Thanks in advance!

didn't heard anything yet. 

Did either of you get invited to their interview day? Slash does the LS program have an interview day? I applied to HDSP and no one has posted anything yet, either here or on the results page! Fingers crossed that they get back to all of us soon!

2 hours ago, Basil23 said:

Did either of you get invited to their interview day? Slash does the LS program have an interview day? I applied to HDSP and no one has posted anything yet, either here or on the results page! Fingers crossed that they get back to all of us soon!

I did not get invited. I'm not sure if they had one for LS?? I know they had one for CS+LS, though. 

4 hours ago, Basil23 said:

no interviews, no emails, and nothing on the portal. 

35 minutes ago, Vitasoymilk said:

no interviews, no emails, and nothing on the portal. 

I looked on the results page to years prior, and it looks like we should be hearing soon-hopefully this week soon. Finger crossed we all get in!

5 hours ago, libbyt said:

I looked on the results page to years prior, and it looks like we should be hearing soon-hopefully this week soon. Finger crossed we all get in!

Fingers crossed! :)  Hope the grad school process has been going well for everyone and that you all are finding ways to take care of yourself amidst the stress <3 

8 hours ago, Basil23 said:

Fingers crossed! :)  Hope the grad school process has been going well for everyone and that you all are finding ways to take care of yourself amidst the stress <3 

Same to you!!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vitasoymilk said:

Update:

I got rejected!

I did too! In fact, I was rejected from every program to which I applied! So, guess it's time to open up that bakery I've been hesitant about doing! Cheers!

1 hour ago, libbyt said:

I did too! In fact, I was rejected from every program to which I applied! So, guess it's time to open up that bakery I've been hesitant about doing! Cheers!

Don't lose hope for the next round! Many students don't apply to places that are the best fit for them and/or make easy-to-correct mistakes in their applications.