Jump to content

Does it benefit me in any way to accept an offer sooner rather than later?


Recommended Posts

Hi guys! I've recently recieved my first acceptance letter to a Clinical Psychology program. I am still waiting to hear from 3 other schools but unless I receive a miraculous scholarship amount or something from one of these other 3 schools, I will probably end up accepting this offer I have right now. I am wondering if there is any benefit to me if I accept this offer now versus later? Or vise versa, is there any disadvantage to me if I wait another month or so to accept? Thanks in advance for your input!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn't officially accept until you are 100% sure.  I think the CGS resolution says you can back out of an offer before April 15th but I don't see the point in accepting early.  I have an idea where I want to go but I am not accepting until I am 100% sure.  On a semi-related note you can decline somewhere before you made your final decision.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use