Jump to content
  • 0

What should I do



The Prof I had contacted for PhD has got back to me saying He personally does not have the fund ( I am an international student )  to recruit me but If I do not hear from any faculty members by April to get back to him. What do I do now ? Do I wait for others or do I ask him if I can get admitted as a Masters student ? This is the dream school and best fit as a research option. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.