Columbia Acceptance

Congratulations to the Columbia acceptance who posted today! You did the impossible! Would you mind sharing your sub-field?

i don't know who it is but i'm so proud of them (for telling yale to suck it). i second that motion!

Hi, thank you so much for the congratulations. My field is nominally Postcolonial, but with my interdisciplinary interests they could've read my application in a number of other ways. I'm not sure if the acceptance are going out in rounds, but good luck to everyone still waiting.

Hi, thank you so much for the congratulations. My field is nominally Postcolonial, but with my interdisciplinary interests they could've read my application in a number of other ways. I'm not sure if the acceptance are going out in rounds, but good luck to everyone still waiting.

I'm looking at your admits, and the only word I find for it is... ridiculous! You must feel extremely validated. You're gonna get into NYU as well, I just feel it. You're going to make many people on waitlists happy. ;)

popstitute, I'm on the waitlist at a couple programs that you didn't apply to - would you be willing to slip a quick application in now, get accepted, and turn down the offer so I can get in off the waitlist? Just wondering...

In all seriousness, congratulations on all of the success! Truly impressive.

Don't feel bad in the slightest- enjoy every second of being the one doing the choosing for a change, on behalf of all of us. Take your time, weigh all of the funding possibilities and every offer, and don't rush on account of those waitlisted. Anyone who gets into the waitlist from one of the programs you've been accepted to will be ecstatic, whether it happens tomorrow or a month from now. Enjoy!