Good questions to ask smaller programs

vonmiller

Hello,

I'm starting the process of deciding where I'll start my MPH. I applied to a lot of smaller instate programs while they have the right accreditation they're not talked about as much as say John Hopkins or George Washington. So I was curious what would be some good questions to ask the coordinators of these programs to get a better feel for what they have to offer? I plan to ask about internship/funding opportunities while I go to school but outside of that I'm kind of stuck. I was wondering if anyone had any experience related to this.

Thanks!

45 minutes ago, vonmiller said:

Hello,

I'm starting the process of deciding where I'll start my MPH. I applied to a lot of smaller instate programs while they have the right accreditation they're not talked about as much as say John Hopkins or George Washington. So I was curious what would be some good questions to ask the coordinators of these programs to get a better feel for what they have to offer? I plan to ask about internship/funding opportunities while I go to school but outside of that I'm kind of stuck. I was wondering if anyone had any experience related to this.

Thanks!

I like to ask program coordinators to connect me to alums or current students, too.