Jump to content
  • 0

Can you work under professors at a study abroad institution?



Hey everyone! 

I'm applying for a PhD at Loyola Chicago. I attended their study abroad institute, the John Felice Rome Center, and would love to work in part under one of the professors there. Is this even a possibility?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use