Graphic Design / Visual Communications MFA

commandzhee

I remember Parsons only offers AAS for graphic design. Is that what you applied to?

And by any chance do you know when is the deadline of acceptance of offer for SAIC VCD?

Cheers!

Hi, Jestem. I applied for the MFA in Design and Technology. So, it was misleading for me to say "graphic design." I just use that phrase as a general term. :P

As far as the deadline for acceptance, I am unsure. I just e-mailed the program director for clarification. However, I read somewhere on their site that you can defer payment, if you don't have the funds to make the deposit.

From what I've read on these forums, they can't make you decide before April 15th, right? :huh:

Not sure...

I feel the same way about ITP. I have to keep reminding myself that refreshing the Survey Results every 5 minutes won't make the letter come any faster. Oy! smile.gif

Ooh, you're lucky! At least you have results delivered via web!

For some strange reason, all the schools I picked are old-fashioned in that respect. No online results. Damn! :D

I applied to:

• SVA - MFA Interaction Design (still waiting for response)
  • Pratt - MS Communications Design (still waiting for response)

I believe both programs inform you by mail, by April 1.

I feel the same way about ITP. I have to keep reminding myself that refreshing the Survey Results every 5 minutes won't make the letter come any faster. Oy! smile.gif

I emailed NYU ITP this morning, this is what they said:

"Please be patient a bit longer -- we expecting the Tisch Admissions Office to begin notifying our applicants of the decisions this week. They should be going out by email shortly."

"Please be patient a bit longer -- we expecting the Tisch Admissions Office to begin notifying our applicants of the decisions this week. They should be going out by email shortly."

Thanks so much for this update- I (and I'm sure others around here as well) really appreciate knowing.

Any news on ITP? I am too nervous to even call :-P

Just got an acceptance email from ITP! I'm in shock, on cloud 9, excited...

AAH! Congrats!! What an amazing program. A lot of schools talk about "inventing the future" but ITP is a place where you can actually feel it happening.