Inexpensive Stats class over the Summee

If you are currently enrolled at a school, you can actually test out of statistics with a Dantes (DSST) exam as long as your school accepts the test. If you google "[School Name] DSST" you will likely find a page which indicates whether your school accepts the test. You could also call your school's registrar's office to ask. I tested out of statistics and the test was very easy. It's only $80 to take the test. It will show as credit on your transcripts but it will not count for a grade. ASHA accepts credits through testing as long as your school accepts it and indicates the test credit on your transcripts.

22 minutes ago, ObsessLP said:

If you are currently enrolled at a school, you can actually test out of statistics with a Dantes (DSST) exam as long as your school accepts the test. If you google "[School Name] DSST" you will likely find a page which indicates whether your school accepts the test. You could also call your school's registrar's office to ask. I tested out of statistics and the test was very easy. It's only $80 to take the test. It will show as credit on your transcripts but it will not count for a grade. ASHA accepts credits through testing as long as your school accepts it and indicates the test credit on your transcripts.

Huh, I'll do that! Nice to meet a fellow wahoo!

8 hours ago, ACaffeinatedWandress said:

Hi, all! All my basic req classes are covered except for statistics. Can anyone recommend a cheap and easy stats class? I supplement my knowledge via the Khan academy, so the least expensive, easiest class that sticks a letter on my transcript is my aim here.

I did ask reddit, who knew there are jerks on the internet?

I took mine at a community college to save money

6 hours ago, ACaffeinatedWandress said:

Huh, I'll do that! Nice to meet a fellow wahoo!

If you want to know more about the test, just send me a message. I may still have the review material!