MPP/MSFS Dual degree Program in Georgetown

Hi All,

I have been recently admitted to GPPI but I am confused as to which program. I applied to their MPP/MSFS dual degree program but GPPI website said I need to be admitted into both programs separately. Since I only received an admissions e-mail from GPPI I am not sure if I in fact made it into their dual degree program. Is there anyone else on the same boat? Does this mean I have made it to the MPP while the MSFS decision is still pending?

Any and all thoughts are extremely appreciated :)

Yes, decisions are made independently, so when you apply to a dual-degree, it is posible to be accepted into both programs, either one, or none. in your case you know you have already gotten one program (MPP). i think msfs's decision will come out in mid-march/late march, so there is just 1/2 more weeks to go :)

btw, i applied to dual degree in gppi+ economics, and msfs (georgetown allows for 2 applications), so i am also waiting to hear from msfs and the econs department :)

Hi All,

I have been recently admitted to GPPI but I am confused as to which program. I applied to their MPP/MSFS dual degree program but GPPI website said I need to be admitted into both programs separately. Since I only received an admissions e-mail from GPPI I am not sure if I in fact made it into their dual degree program. Is there anyone else on the same boat? Does this mean I have made it to the MPP while the MSFS decision is still pending?

Any and all thoughts are extremely appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...

Have any applicants to the MSFS/MPP dual program heard yet?

There's a MSFS thread a little further down the forum.  You can also search for MSFS results if you type in SFS in the Results Search tab next to the coffee cup banner.  Looks like a lot of MSFS acceptances have came out already, abeit some maybe half of the gradcafe applicants do not have decisions as of yet.