Hi there, I'm not exactly sure why you posted a picture instead of just entering text into the comment box. Either way -- I think you may need to give us a bit more information about your interests in order for us to help you. There are many fields that will allow you to do research on medical-related questions.

57 minutes ago, fuzzylogician said:

Hi there, I'm not exactly sure why you posted a picture instead of just entering text into the comment box. Either way -- I think you may need to give us a bit more information about your interests in order for us to help you. There are many fields that will allow you to do research on medical-related questions.

My phone wouldn’t input text for some reason. I have no idea why. I’m really just curious what that path would entail overall. One possibility I’ve always had interest in is that of a pharmaceutical scientist. Also, genetic research is interesting to me as well. 

I would suggest getting involved in a research lab during undergrad to find out your interests and to see what it's actually like. A lot of people think they will like research, but until you actually experience it, you won't really know. This will allow you to see where your field of interest is as well--right now you are saying pharmaceutics but also genetics which are two very different things.

I know you are in a community college, but if and once you transfer to a university, you can contact professors whose research you find interesting and see if they have availability in their lab. It'll likely just be an unpaid volunteer type position, but then at least you will get exposure.

One thing about graduate school is that you need to have a specific idea of what you want to specialize in. It's not like applying to college. Rather, you are applying to a specific program and working under one particular faculty member.