IR Grad School Options

atd19

Hi guys, first time posting.  I got accepted into Johns Hopkins SAIS and Georgetown (M.A. in Conflict Resolution from the Department of Government). I'm having some trouble deciding between the programs. GU is giving me a partial scholarship (10K-ish) while SAIS offered no funding for this academic year. The reply deadline for GU is 4/15 and SAIS is 5/01. I'm looking to pursue a policy career in international relations (State Dept. U.N. etc.), and am also concerned about career prospects after grad school.If anyone is already in one of the programs/can speak from experience, your feedback would also be greatly appreciated! Some professors and family have recommended Georgetown b/c they also have a Ph.D. program, but I'm honestly not sure if I want to pursue a Ph.D. at this time. I also spoke to a career counselor and he recommended SAIS for diplomacy/international affairs. Any additional insight/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by atd19
needed to add additional information to post