CSUN MSW 2018

tryingtomasterit

3 hours ago, cvault said:

@tryingtomasterit I did the same.  I'm interviewing on Friday, via zoom. I've never used that application before. How did it go? Was the interview a full 75 minutes?

Make sure your internet speed is good! It was glitchy for some of us, but overall gave a good idea of how the online classes will be run using that program. The interview is a full 75 minutes. It’s super structured and they don’t try to ask trick questions. As long as you’re confident about your past experience and what drove you to apply then answering their questions will be a breeze. 

9 minutes ago, tryingtomasterit said:

Make sure your internet speed is good! It was glitchy for some of us, but overall gave a good idea of how the online classes will be run using that program. The interview is a full 75 minutes. It’s super structured and they don’t try to ask trick questions. As long as you’re confident about your past experience and what drove you to apply then answering their questions will be a breeze. 

Thank you. Ok sounds good. Just curious, how does a group activity function online? Is it via a chat box, that's how imagine it. 

Edited by cvault