What are you waiting on?

obscurefemale

Is there anyone who is still waiting for notification from NYU IFA. I applied for PhD with the option to be considered for Masters. I live in NY.

I applied to NYU-IFA PhD only and have received no answer as of April 2, 2010.

Edited by Evelina

I applied to NYU-IFA PhD only and have received no answer as of April 2, 2010.

I would suggest calling them on Monday morning -- if you were accepted, you have to tell them on April 15th if you're going, so I can't imagine that they've held back any notifications at this point. They sent out letters (both acceptances and rejections) via post, so it's possible your letter just got lost.

Is anyone STILL waiting to hear from Berkeley or Delaware? Isn't the 15th the date by which most schools require students to accept offers? I've contacted both departments within the past two weeks and they indicated that I would hear soon but it seems really late now!?!?

To those of you who emailed BU, how long did it take to receive a response? I emailed the director of graduate admissions (NOT the DGS) three days ago and haven't heard back.

I e-mailed the AH program director and got a response a day or two later. It seems like people have started receiving letters in the past day or two.

Is anyone STILL waiting to hear from Berkeley or Delaware? Isn't the 15th the date by which most schools require students to accept offers? I've contacted both departments within the past two weeks and they indicated that I would hear soon but it seems really late now!?!?

I too am waiting to hear from Delaware. I got a rejection from Berkeley a couple of weeks ago. It was an email directing me to the online application system. I wonder how many people they even accepted, as I haven't seen any acceptances posted on the results page.

Still waiting on Maryland even though I'd been told repeatedly to expect a decision by early this week. Does anyone have an explanation? Is this normal? As much as I love the program, I'm getting really frustrated.