Harvard EE results status

prince

Hi Friends

Any ideas as when Harvard finally give out results. I saw very few admits in the result section but I am sure that many people out there have applied.

To those who have already got admits, did profs contacted you before handing you the admit?

Hi  Friends

Any ideas as when Harvard finally give out results. I saw very few admits in the result section but I am sure that many people out there have applied.

To those who have already got admits, did profs contacted you before handing you the admit?

Harvard had their visit day yesterday. There are about 5-7 of us I think. You might be on a waitlist. Lots of those admitted to Harvard also got acceptance from MIT/Berkeley/Stanford so they might decline the offers. Good luck!

Harvard had their visit day yesterday. There are about 5-7 of us I think. You might be on a waitlist. Lots of those admitted to Harvard also got acceptance from MIT/Berkeley/Stanford so they might decline the offers. Good luck!

and yes, the prof contacted me with the admit although it might not be the same for everyone 

Just got a rejection letter via postal mail, dated the day before. It's a little bit of a bummer but realistically not the best fit for me.

Got my rejection letter today dated March 10. Here goes another opportunity.