Grad School course textbooks for sale!

SLPjesuis

Recent grad here awaiting my degree to post on my transcript so not a full-fledged ASHA member (yet). That said, in the spirit of full disclaimer: Yes, I am hoping to recuperate some of the cost spent on my textbooks... I tried re-selling them on Amazon, but no bites or even nibbles thus far... When did this get so complicated?

Anyway, I'm going to try to figure out how to post the links to my individual seller account from Amazon. If anyone wanted to pick them up and pay me in person, I'm currently in the Koreatown area in Los Angeles, CA. If I still have the merchandize, I'd be happy to arrange a meet up at a local Starbucks or what have you... As sad as this sounds, this is my first post here, so I'm going to post this as a test. The info on the books to follow! =)

Here's the book list... I hope the images of the textbooks show when I hit submit button and/or the attached Word doc (with this info and images) is accessible... Cheers!

Effective SLP Interventions for Children with Cerebral Palsy: NDT/Traditional/Electic [paperback] Fran Redstone [Apr 01, 2014]

ISBN: 1597564737 - CONDITION: Used - Like New

Practically Speaking: Language, Literacy, and Academic Development for Students with AAC Needs [paperback] Soto Ph.D., Gloria,Zangari "Ph.D. CCC-SLP", Carole,Beukelman Ph.D., David,Reichle Ph.D., Dr. Joe [Jan 08, 2009]

ISBN: 1557669511 - CONDITION: Used - Very Good 

Professional Issues in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology [paperback] Lubinski, Rosemary,Hudson, Melanie W. [Nov 01, 2012]

1111309108 - CONDITION: Used - Very Good 

Mosby's Review Questions for the Speech-Language Pathology PRAXIS Examination, 1e [paperback] Dennis M. Ruscello [Dec 17, 2009]

032305904X - CONDITION: Used - Good

NATIONAL SPEECH-LANG.PATHOLOGY EXAM.... [mass_market] Gregory L. Lof, PhD, CCC-SLP, FASHA,Alex F. Johnson, PhD, CCC-SLP, FASHA,MGH Institute of Health Professions, Boston, Massachusetts [Jan 01, 2015]

0990416232 - CONDITION: Used - Good 

N. B.It comes with USB drive for practice tests - I lowered the price in the event the USB gets messed up in shipping. Otherwise, I would have gone with “Very Good”…

An Advanced Review of Speech-language Pathology: Preparation for the Praxis and Comprehensive Examination [paperback] Roseberry-McKibbin, Celeste,Hegde, M. N. [Sep 16, 2015]

1416406867 - CONDITION: Used - Very Good

GradBooksList2018.docx

Didn't have any luck w/Amazon, so I posted the books to Craigslist... Of course, the prices are slightly lower. If anyone would like to do the transaction through Amazon, it'll be slightly higher + shipping... 

SLP Books on CL

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bks/6594707504.html

Edited by SLPjesuis
Updated link...

I can't help you out personally, but I recommend that you post this in the SLP forum (scroll down until you see Professional Programs). You will vastly increase your target audience! If you haven't checked it out yet, it's also a really good place to bond, obsess, and waste time. ?