Application spreadsheet?

historygeek

• 3 weeks later...

PowerScore's My Grad School Apps Tracker. You put in your email and they send you the Google Sheet for free (and they didn't even spam me afterward since I unchecked the box below the email input), which you can then make a copy of and open in Excel/Google Sheets. I recommend keeping it online in Google Sheets. It's definitely a great resource that helped me keep organized as to who got my transcripts, who got my GRE scores, extra essays, etc. It was just the first one I found when I googled grad school application trackers, but it worked very well for me.

Definitely second using My Grad School Apps Tracker, or creating your own personalized spreadsheet yourself. I felt that theirs was too long, or had some unnecessary columns, so I created my own on Google sheets based on theirs! It's a great way to track everything. And you should definitely have other tabs for passwords and usernames for each school's website. :)

On 6/14/2018 at 10:58 AM, megabee said:

PowerScore's My Grad School Apps Tracker. You put in your email and they send you the Google Sheet for free (and they didn't even spam me afterward since I unchecked the box below the email input), which you can then make a copy of and open in Excel/Google Sheets. I recommend keeping it online in Google Sheets. It's definitely a great resource that helped me keep organized as to who got my transcripts, who got my GRE scores, extra essays, etc. It was just the first one I found when I googled grad school application trackers, but it worked very well for me.

Could you send me the Google Sheet link, perchance? I've tried getting the email for a month now with no luck. ?