Still waiting on Georgetown MPP???

student1

Ahh! That's nerve wracking! Why does it seem like everyone else got a decision?

I got tired of waiting so I emailed the admissions rep i met with on my visit (pretty nice guy). He broke the bad news to me (didnt get in) and said that i would be getting an email "soon".

Bummer but da well.

I got tired of waiting so I emailed the admissions rep i met with on my visit (pretty nice guy). He broke the bad news to me (didnt get in) and said that i would be getting an email "soon".

Bummer but da well.

So I suppose those of us who haven't heard have been rejected.

So I suppose those of us who haven't heard have been rejected.

I wouldn't say that.  Even though I didn't apply to GPPI, I did see somewhere on the forums of already admitted applicants.  Chances are, they're waiting for the early acceptees to make a decision on their offers.  For example, if a student turns down GPPI for HKS, they'll notify GPPI their withdrawal.  That opens up a spot on the 2nd wave of admissions.  I suppose that's when you guys come in.

On the flipside, if they confirm their acceptance with a deposit, then well... you know :X

I'm still waiting on any word, too. Hopefully I'll at least get waitlisted, but who knows. Someone got that earlier today on the results board.

haven't heard anything either. even if i get in, its not likely i'll attend since i don't think they will offer me funding with an admission.

Is anyone still waiting on Georgetown MPP decision? I haven't heard one word from them!

I'm also waiting. They told me we should receive an email by Saturday. I was told by the same person at admissions that they first email those who've been accepted, then those who've been waitlisted, and finally those who've been rejected. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Just got acceptance e mail from GPPI! This late in the game, I had lost all hope...but no financial aid decision. They said the official letter will arrive in two weeks. Does anyone know if that will contain the fin. aid info?

I also got my reject email on Saturday, and it was actually kind of nice to receive something so definite (so far I've just made waitlists on MPH health policy programs). Now if only NYU Wagner could pick a day to send theirs.

Hello All,

I have been accepted in to American University's SPA program and still waiting to hear from GPPI MPM program. Should I just assume that I was not admitted to GPPI MPM program? I notice most comments are for MPP. Any information will help with MPM decision process. Thanks.Congrats to allwith favorable results. :-)