Looking to retake a few undergrad classes online

Hi friends! for some background info: I graduated with my Bachelor's in Communication Sciences and Disorders in 2016 at Appalachian State University and I'm trying to apply for grad school for Fall 2019. I have a few classes I've gotten a C in (Audiology & Language Disorders across the Lifespan). 

I've applied for several rounds of grad school now and have gotten rejected multiple times, and it's left me pretty down to where I didn't even apply for this past season (Fall 2018). I'm really trying to get back in the swing of things and I was thinking my time might be well spent trying to retake a few of those undergrad classes to maybe boost my overall GPA (or if nothing else, show grad schools I'm TRYING, you know). My overall GPA was 3.3 and I'd really love to retake those courses, preferably online as I'm working full-time, overnight night shifts and really need the money right now. 

Anyone know of any place with undergraduate courses offered online?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

I've taken a few courses at ENMU and I've enjoyed them.

I'm currently taking Language Science w/Adele Raade and I think it's going to be an easy A. She's a helpful instructor who holds weekly chats. You can ask her questions about any material you are confused about. She also goes over the new material you will be learning that week.

I've heard good things about Audiology w/Sheree Hall

Is there any way you can work as an SLPA? Maybe some experience in the field would be attractive to grad schools. I have a horrible undergrad GPA w/my first BA. I'm completing an entire 2ND BA in COMD to increase my chances of getting into grad school. I'm hoping it wont be a waste of $$$$

Edited by KEIM

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

I've looked into trying to be an SLP-A, but it takes about a year of community college courses (sadly the fact that I have my B.S. in Communication Sciences & Disorders literally doesn't matter or credit into it) and I honestly don't want to go through that much more school prior to grad school without making any money.