Kennedy School

nycmpp

I heard via email, from a sender called appstatus (appstatu@hks.harvard.edu).

Good luck!

Edited to note that my SPARKS is also updated - there's a new tab that says 'New Admits'. There's no welcome or admit message other than in this tab.

Edited by Batignolles

Not heard yet - no mail and nothing in the SPARKS system yet.

Hope for the best...(butterflies in the stomach)

---Im talking about MPA/ID.

@devfinance - Im going insane quite quickly!

Anybody is like me who have not heard anything yet?....

Edited by International_Relations

Congratulations - and welcome, I hope - to the new admits!

I'm happy to tell any and all of you why you should come to the K school, or answer any other questions I'm qualified to address. (note: no PMs, please).

I was just about to post asking about MPA/ID. I'm assuming no one has heard then.

I'm not going to lie, I am slowly going insane waiting.

Ugh. Good luck! It is midnight in India and I need to sleep. I just can't stare at my email box anylonger. I won't be able to check e-mail this weekend and the wait is simply killing me too.

Ugh. Good luck! It is midnight in India and I need to sleep. I just can't stare at my email box anylonger. I won't be able to check e-mail this weekend and the wait is simply killing me too.

Sweet dreams! I on the other hand have about 4 more hours here at work and can't concentrate. I work 15 minutes away walking distance from the Kennedy School actually. If I start to go crazy, I might resort to lurking in the shadows at the school.

Any mc/mpa applicants out there hear yet?

To clarify, I'm an MPP applicant. In previous years, MPP/ID and MC/MPA went out at different times than the MPP notifications, and it seems like the case again this year.

Best of luck in the wait! Hopefully it's not too much longer!!