SOPHAS application and GRE test scores

Nomadic

Hello all,

I'm taking my GRE test in two weeks, and I had a couple of questions on how to send the results to my programs:

1- Can I bring a little paper and write my institutions ETS codes in it (of course, I will show it to the test invigilators)? Or should I memorize them?

2- What is the process of sending reports to programs? Do I have to send two reports for each program (one for SOPHAS and one for the school)? And if that is the case, does that mean I can only send two reports on test day (given that I only have four free reports)?

Thank you and best of luck.

1 - It's been a while since I took the GRE, but I'm pretty sure they provide you with a list to choose from for schools.

2 - Most schools on SOPHAS have a specific GRE code that means the score will go to SOPHAS and the school. The application site for all of your schools should have specific instructions on which code to use.

18 hours ago, Nomadic said:

1- Can I bring a little paper and write my institutions ETS codes in it (of course, I will show it to the test invigilators)? Or should I memorize them?

I was able to choose from a list.

18 hours ago, Nomadic said:

2- What is the process of sending reports to programs? Do I have to send two reports for each program (one for SOPHAS and one for the school)?

I was only required to send two reports to apply to Berkeley. 

On 10/6/2018 at 6:04 PM, Nomadic said:

So, when you send a report to Berkeley does that mean Berkeley and SOPHAS will get it?

Thank you.

You have to specifically send one to SOPHAS.

On 10/4/2018 at 7:46 PM, gallimimus said:

1 - It's been a while since I took the GRE, but I'm pretty sure they provide you with a list to choose from for schools.

2 - Most schools on SOPHAS have a specific GRE code that means the score will go to SOPHAS and the school. The application site for all of your schools should have specific instructions on which code to use.

Thank you very much, and good luck.