Which Masters am I eligible for?

Tea Addict

Hi,

I'm graduate of UofT with double major in CS and Math from year 2018.
My GPA is 3.24/4.0 which for many universities in Canada is the minimum requirement.

Now I'm wondering which universities and masters to apply to,(they do not have to be restricted to CS and Math) I've already applied to CS at waterloo but I want to make at least 3 more applications.
Any guidance will be appreciated.

I think the first question you need to ask yourself is this: What do you want to do in life and will a Master's degree help you achieve this?

If it will, what type of Master's degree will help you reach your goal? Once you have that answer, look into programs that will help you reach that goal.

Not everyone needs a Master's degree though. And it should never be something that should be done because you're trying to avoid something else or are unsure of what to do. Rather, it should be something that you want to do.

I agree 100% with Warelin.  There's no point in getting a master's degree unless your specific career goals require it, or your company will pay for it.  I highly recommend going to work for a few years, if you haven't already.  It gives you a much better view of what you do (and don't!) want in your career.