Do I have a chance?

komaud

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently applying to school and hoping to get into a coastal school (though I am located in the Midwest). My major GPA is 3.77 and my overall GPA is 3.5. I just took the GRE and got a 152 on verbal, 146 quant, and 4.0 on AWA. I'm really nervous about getting in especially because of my GRE scores. I had done better on every practice test I took and typically scored higher on the math which is why I'm so disappointed in my scores. I am hoping not to retake it mostly because of cost but also time. Has anyone with similar scores gotten into schools?

I have two semesters of clinical experience, volunteer hours, and leadership roles--if that helps.

Thanks for reading!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

So I am kind of in the same boat as you!  I have an overall GPA of a 3.8 and my GRE scores are V:152, Q: 146 and AWA: 3.  I am actually retaking the GRE this week in hopes of improving those scores but my practice results make me feel like I won't be improving much!  I am terrified about my scores as well! I feel like the rest of my application materials are solid but my scores really worry me!  I also have decent clinical experience, volunteering and leadership but I still don't know if that'll be enough!  I am applying to UF, USF, Auburn University, University of Tennessee, East State Tennessee and ECU.

I'm so nervous!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...