Anyone been to the University of Malta?

ketchup23

• 4 months later...

I considered it. I looked into it because they offered an mfa program, but I did some digging and I don’t think it was accredited in the US, which prob is g a factor for u since ur Canadian, so I decided against it. Malta would be a really cool place to live for a few years though. It’s nit very highly ranked in the rankings of all universities in the world I forget what list I was looking at. 

Hey, thanks for your reply. I have been accepted to a program there and I was really considering it because it would be such a cool life experience and They offer visits to the UN and things like that. I am leaning towards picking the school I applied to here for the job prospects. Sadly, it doesn’t look like Malta will happen for me.

I applied to their MFA program. My maternal grandmother was born and grew up on Malta. The Maltese Islands are wonderful. I am going to accept a fully funded offer from Texas A & M. MFA painting. I love the faculty, and the town itself (  Corpus Christi ). I got waitlisted by several schools last year, so happy I'm going to grad school !!!