Fall 2019 Developmental Psychology Applicant Thread

Yiyu Liu

As there are already clinical, school and social psychology threads on the forum, I think it maybe helpful to start a developmental thread. We could exchange any ideas and thoughts :) I applied to 14 and have submitted 6, and expect to submit another 4 or 5 this weekend. I applied to Stanford, UC-Berkeley, MIT, Princeton, Indiana Bloomington, Cornell, UVA, Minnesota, Boston U, Duke, Yale, UCSD, NYU and Illinois, all PhD programs. There is really no safe schools for me so I applied to a lot. This is the first time I'm applying and really hope I could get into any of them. Where is everyone applying? Have you and your recommenders submitted?

I'm applying for developmental! I submitted to Duke, I have an application for Temple that's more or less done. I just have to put in some final edits. I have rough drafts of statements for UPenn and Cornell. I'm also applying to a PhD program in Education at Delaware and a PhD in Linguistics at Maryland, but those are due later so I'm going to focus on my four developmental apps first.