NSSR Admitted Student Orientation

Aspiring Shrink

I don't know, because I don't think I was accepted, but whatever you wear, don't wear a suit. I visited there and stupidly showed up in a suit jacket and skirt set and I was the single only person at the whole event, in any major, wearing a suit.

Thank you that is very helpful. I was actually wondering about that, it doesn't seem like a suit type of school, but I do want to make a good impression.

What were most people wearing?

Thank you that is very helpful. I was actually wondering about that, it doesn't seem like a suit type of school, but I do want to make a good impression.

What were most people wearing?

Kind of fashionable, hip-type stuff. Keep in mind I own a suit, so I'm not very aware of the ongoing trends of this time. As long as you look respectable you should be okay.

i'm still waiting to hear back from 1 master's program and 2 phd programs. but after really sitting and thinking about it, i'm leaning toward taking a year off to build up my CV and get better GRE scores if my only option this year ends up being to go into a master's program.