Grad school chances

madisonian

Hi all, this is my first post here. I am currently a junior studying political science and looking at MPP and MPA programs for grad school. I have a list of schools and was wondering if anyone could tell me if I am fit/recommend others? If I need to provide more information please let me know. 

Academic in College:
GPA: 3.69/4.0
National Collegiate Honors Society Member

Pi Sigma Alpha honor society

member of three organizations

I write articles for a policy journal at my school

3 internship experiences(2 with state senators/reps, 1 in DC)
I will have great essays and letters of recommendations from advisors and professors.
Race - White
Gender - Male

If I do not have a realistic shot at these schools, please let me know what other universities would be a good fit. Thank you and I will chance back. 

First of all, I think you forgot to list which schools you're considering applying to.

Second, I haven't seen many instances of people coming straight from undergrad receiving much funding. You could perhaps be admitted to some of the top schools, but funding is unlikely without work experience. Have you taken the GRE yet? That would give you a clearer picture of where you're likely to be accepted. If you haven't, I would recommend studying for it and taking it before worrying too much about schools.