CCNY CUNYFirst Portal Issues

MarcyB

Hello,

I was accepted into CCNY's MA Art History program and have submitted all paperwork and payments. In the registration info email I read that one could claim their CUNYFirst account after the 15th. I keep getting a User Not Found message when I punch in all my information. Is it too soon? Should I wait until Monday or Tuesday to try again? I'm worried that my payment and transcript requests have been lost as I didn't receive an confirmation for either. I have yet to send my immunization paperwork, but that should be in by this week. Should I have received confirmation or other notices regarding everything I've sent in?

I admit I'm overeager. I want to know what my financial aid package will be so I can secure additional funds if needed. The classes I want to take already have some filled seats and I don't want to miss out.

Many thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 10:47 PM, Tiff's girl said:

Hey, you HAVE to go in person if you can. I was with CUNY at Hunter for undergrad and they lost my paperwork for 6 months when I transferred and I missed a semester. 

Thank you for the response. I should have done that sooner. I wasn't cleared until the 7th of this month and this was after multiple phone calls and many minutes at a time on hold for the needed department.