Report Fall Grade for PhD application

causalinf

I received my fall semester grades, where I got A+ for a graduate level statistics class and A- for real analysis (I am a senior at a top 10 school in the U.S.).  I am wondering whether it's worth reporting fall grade given that A- for real analysis might hurt my application. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

How are you reporting the grade? Most of my applications are under review at the moment and give no indication of how to upload or send the previous fall's grades. The school should be able to see that you were taking analysis last semester on account of the transcripts, and I would think that anything that was missing or desired would be requested by the schools during the review process--though I could be wrong.

12 hours ago, Cavalerius said:

How are you reporting the grade? Most of my applications are under review at the moment and give no indication of how to upload or send the previous fall's grades. The school should be able to see that you were taking analysis last semester on account of the transcripts, and I would think that anything that was missing or desired would be requested by the schools during the review process--though I could be wrong.

I didn’t see a system that would have let me update fall grades when I applied.  If they want it they will ask. Much to my surprise Duke did not ask me about my fall grades during my interview. They probably only care if you are a borderline interview/acceptance.